About Me

My photo
Saudi Born, European Educated, Hong Kong situated fashion loving Editor and Fashion Director in the luxury publishing sector

Friday, June 8, 2012

Electric Sekki goes Blue

The lovely Sam and Priscilla from Electric Sekki invited me to the preview of their Fall Winter 2012 yesterday.  The acclaimed show room has been voted as having one of the top Hong Kong office designs in Asia (see article here http://www.asiatatler.com/hong-kong/interiors/top-hong-kong-office-designs)



The showroom is one of the most innovative brand management companies I have ever come across.  It has a deep understanding of the retail market in Asia and a perfect mix of classic and contemporary looks for both women and men.  To put it in a nutshell; the company, products and employees are really inspirational.  Here is what greeted me at the Space.



Sam Kelly - Marketing Manager for Electric Sekki Hong Kong

The preview reignited my love for everything Sass & Bide, and made me look forward to cooler climates where I can embrace the leather styles at Stylestalker (available to purchase here www.stylestalker.com).  One half of the Stylestalker label Sue-Ann San was there and happily went through the collection with me.  Whoever said the fashion industry were cold and aloof has never met this girl, cool, very sweet and business savvy too.  The skirt and shorts from her line were my two favorites shown below.

 Sue-Ann San one half of the duo that makes up the fabulous label Stylestalker



Stylestalker skirt



Other labels on show were: 



My new favorite is No 21 by Alessandro Dell'Acqua and Twenty8Twelve.  The Miller sisters behind Twenty8Twelve have handed over the creative direction of the clothing to the talented Eryn Brinie.  The result is a more edgy take on the classic Twenty8Twelve style.  J'Adore.

A special thanks to Priscilla for showing me around and updating me on everything on show.  


No comments:

Post a Comment